Tuesday 17 April 2018

Embrace Imperfection

Morning and welcome to today's post showcasing another one of my make and takes from the Ally Pally Show.
I began by adding layers of Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics to a piece of white card, beginning with Turquoise, Lime and then adding touches of Cheddar and Fuchsia.
I stamped the hearts onto the brayered backdrop and then added further dimension to the hearts.


I used my border stamp for this card which is available to purchase HERE.
I love the layers of paint in the background. I also added some delicate splatters of black paint as a contrast.
I added the sentiment Embrace Imperfection from my set HERE.


I love using hearts in my artwork so this is one of my favourite sets to work with.
I also added some scratchy paint lines using an old credit card for further interest.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x



11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Tracy ,it is a gorgeous creation, I love the hearts, and all the layers of color tones,and beautiful with the border stamp there, too-
a beautiful and loving creation and sentiment.
Hugs, Dorthe

Amanda said...

Another fabulous card using your own stamps
Love
Amanda x

Kate Yetter said...

I love the hearts! Beautiful dimension and background!
Kate

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous card Tracy. Love the bright painty background and the hearts really pop in that gorgeous pink.
Fliss xx

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card Tracy! wonderful colors on your background and fun stampings from your beautiful sets! - love the layered hearts and black splatters! Julia xx

Redanne said...

Beautiful colours, wonderful layering on your beautiful card, I love that stamp set!! Hugs, Anne xx

Katie said...

This is stunning

Annie said...

Your bartered background is beautiful Tracy and the hearts just pop against it x Love the stamped details

TFS and sending best wishes
Annie x

A Pink said...

Fabulous card . Love the texture that brayering gives and the delicate use of these colours offset with the stronger pops of pink .
Bet you had a long queue for this make and take
hugs x

sarascloset said...

Beautiful, Tracy!

craftytrog said...

Love, love love!!! xxx